The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

one layer

my buttocks.

i was actually expecting something A BIT refreshing as the theme sounded kind of interesting. Sadly i am dissapointed 'cause it turned out that you guys WERE using layers (inside the symbols) afterall. JUST not on the main timeline oh my you guys are smart. and the ones where there actually was only one layer were like some random lines moving around changing colour or some crappy stick shit i mean WOW lets put this on the frontpage (keep in mind thats not why im being critical to it). So since there really wasnt a consistent theme of this thing it turned out uninteresting. just a bunch of random half-assed (most of them) shorts. not that i think a movie made in only one fram would automatically be all that great though but you never know.

It just sort of drifted along from one part to another and it was generally unappealing.

for improving try to actually GO WITH the theme of the collab, or at least make it interesting and not just a big bunch of shorts that dont really fit together as a whole.

the points goes to the ones trying and for the choice of song.

Monster City ++ Monster City ++

Well, to quite honest.

Dreams of a prince on a tall white horse, runs like a spirit by the castle walls. Gotta steal from the rich, when they don't know I'm coming,
gotta give to the poor, no time for lovin'.

Poison-Rat responds:

com/files/images/ragdoll/000_
0820_211.jpg

Jerry Jerry

hm.

Nice to see something from you again, but I am somewhat dissapointed.
Mainly because the routine kinda flash has been done many times before, and it's simply unoriginal. I'm sure that you could've come up with something better than that. And I have some questions, why didn't he bring his wallet with him? Why was the first girl like all of a sudden not working at the shop anymore? I also think that you dragged it out a bit too much.

but other than that it was awesome, lol.

A Pokemon Battle Flash A Pokemon Battle Flash

Not all that funny

Yes, it's all a matter of taste I know, but this really didn't amuse me. You're just using the fad humor like "He has a bigger penis", "your mom", and Chuck Norris. I've never thought any of those are funny, and I never will. I was actually waiting for an "snakes on a plane" reference.

But the thing that REALLY brought the points down was the animation, I don't really believe you when you say that this took "Months of hard work" in that case you're either extremely slow or you were just unmotivated or something. I mean, there were absolutely NO animation in it, just streching and skewing, which in my oppinion is simply a lazy way of animating (I also think it looks horrible compared to real animation, but that's my own oppinion).

I liked the voiceacting though. :)

AustinBreed responds:

Lol, belive me when I say it took "months of hard work." Maybe not months of hard work to you, but to me it was. xD Plus, the work wasn't all tweening, there was also drawing, the menu, credits, and the little fbf parts (like on Charizards tail and wings ;D).

But I see your point - I've never found myself found of using the fads, but I thought I'd piss of NG users one last time, lol. Just kidding. The mom fad was just something I say a lot (bad habit), the Penis fad was totally random, and I was about to punch TheBlueSpartan in the face when he called out Chuck Norris. (>_<) But it was an inside joke and I was still recording so I just played along.

I'm glad you liked the voice acting overall. =D And thanks for the review!

Enter The Dragon Enter The Dragon

oh my

wicked dude

Slick responds:

hai Mr.D :3

Jetto Ninjin Jetto Ninjin

sigh, reviewers..

Stop acting adult by saying that "kids-humor" isn't funny.
The only reason you guys aint finding it funny is because you dont understand the humor. You're all a bunch of idiots.

"HELLO I ONLY LIKE CRAPPY TWEENED PARODIES WITH CHARACTERS FROM RPG'S AND HIGH BUDGET MOVIES, AND THIS SUCKS BECAUSE IT IS KIDS HUMOR!!! AND IM ADULT!!!"

just fuck y'all.

Back to the movie, some parts could've used some cleaning up graphic-wise. But this is still the cool collab yo

Keep it up guys

Starberry responds:

you're gonna like the way you look, i guarantee it

Baka-san: Short 3 Baka-san: Short 3

Reminds of Donald duck

This is cool, pure flash entertainment. I like how you mix 3d and 2d, and the exaggerated movement, thought it was abit jumpy animation in places, that you should've worked harder on, smooth it out or something.

Oh, and I really don't like that bevel thing on the ninja :\

Anyways, keep it up.

TooF Staring Contest TooF Staring Contest

...right

Try to animate it next time, google "Flash tutorial" or something :D

SeaT 1: A TooF &amp;quot;tribute&amp;quot; SeaT 1: A TooF "tribute"

Hey, rtil.

I love you

Milano Day '06: The Fight Milano Day '06: The Fight

...

I luff yuo <3

Seriously, this was friggin' hilarious